Frequently Asked Question
Who is eligible?
Creators who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply to the TikTok Creator Fund:
- Have a U.S.-based TikTok account in good standing, including adherence to TikTok's Community Guidelines and Terms of Service
- Are at least 18 years old
- Have at least 10,000 followers
- Have at least 100,000 video views in the last 30 days
- Post original content
Age will be verified upon application and the result of the verification will be sent via an email and inbox notification.
Good standing means your account:
- Does not have a history of repeatedly or irresponsibly violating our Community Guidelines and/or Terms of Service policies (not to worry, a couple minor indiscretions won’t disqualify you, we all make mistakes and learn from them.)
- Does not engage in fraudulent activities such as driving artificial traffic, inflating follower counts, etc.
- Posts original and authentic content that speaks to our mission of inspiring joy and creativity.
If your account is found to be in violation of any of the above, you will receive a notification and your account will permanently or temporarily removed from the Creator Fund, depending on severity.