Frequently Asked Question
- Make sure you have your VPN on & well connected.
- To know how to get a VPN click here
- Note: that you need to first have a Spotify account before claiming a profile
- Click on artists.spotify.com
- Note: If you already signed up, you don’t need to sign up again.
- Make sure you sign up with your email address,
- Click on "Get Access" or "Claim Profile".
- Next page you will see "Claim an artist profile" Click "Continue" button
- Next page "What profile are you claiming?"
- Type your artist name correctly in the search box where you see (search for an artist’s profile)
- If you don't see your artist name in the search, hit the "?" next to it and follow the step below.
- How do I find my Spotify artist URL? Click here
- When your profile shows up click on it and fill in your necessary details.
- Wait to get feedback from Spotify in your email address
Note: If you share the same name with other artists, send a message to https://artists.spotify.com/contact and fill out the form.