Frequently Asked Question

What if someone is using my content without my permission?
Last Updated 2 years ago

Each channel has its own means to report any content infringement and claim the original work's rights. These are a few examples of sites where you, as a content manager, can start a right claim:

On the other hand, if you find your music on an illegal music site, you have three ways to report it. The legal route for the majority of these cases is more difficult, and we can't know for certain who is running the site.

  1. If the website has Google advertising, you should report it in Google Adwords under the American Law DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act). This activates a procedure aimed to interrupt any streaming or downloading of the content as a preventive measure until the incident is solved.
  2. The same procedure is used for Facebook.
  3. Another option is to visit, so you can know who is the web domain owner, and contact him directly.

Keep in mind this matter is constantly evolving. Please, feel free to contact us if you have any doubts about how to proceed.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!