Frequently Asked Question
When you log in for the first time, it will tell you to sign your user agreement. Then you will be able to navigate your account.
1. Catalog: This section has these submenus
- Albums (1a): This is where you create your new release
- Tracks (1b): This is where you add the tracks you want to attach to your release
- Ringtones (1c): This is where you add ringtones for your release
- Artists (1d): This is where you can add and customize the everyone that participated in your release
- Label (1e): This is where you manage the labels
2. Distribution: This is where you manage your distribution order
- Current order (2a): This is where you see your current order and where you make payments.
- This only applies to people paying with a credit card or Paypal. For people paying through transfer, please see How do I make payments?
- Processed orders (2b): This is where you can see your processed orders.
- Channels (2c): This is where you can see and read about all the channels we distribute to.
3. Sales: This is where you track your sales
- Analytics (3a): This is where you see the sales graph of your last 6 months' sales. You can affect the graph by changing the from and until dates and then click "Reload data"
- Reports (3b): This is where you can see your report and download your "Unconfirmed sales report" and also "Download by period"
- Balance (3c): This is where you see your current balance and payouts. Your minimum payout is $25 dollars.
4. Profile Menu: This is the dropdown menu where you select to see your account(4a) or logout(4b).
5. Language Menu: In this section, you can click the drop-menu to select a language of your choice.