Frequently Asked Question
You don't have to pay anyone to get Audiomack verified. The purpose of this walkthrough is not to mess up the business of those that are charging but to let artists know that there are options.
Steps to Getting Verified
- Make sure you have at least two(2) uploads of songs to your Audiomack account (Re-ups or favoriting don't count) We learned the hard way.
- Make sure that all the contents on your account are yours. No copyrighted materials that belong to others.
- Make sure you have at least a total of 1000 plays on your Audiomack account.
- If you have met all these requirements above, click on the link => https://audiomack.com/creators
- If it says that you have not met the requirements, look at what requirements you need to meet, then try again when you do.
- If you received an email from Audiomack support telling you that your contents are copyright infringement, and you know for sure it is yours and already distributed to iTunes and others, send them your song title, ISRC, UPC and date of distributed material.
If you are Da Blessing Production artist and still have a problem after doing all these steps, send us an email explaining your issues to firstname.lastname@example.org